My dollhouses are talking to me again

I recently found a Fluffy (the 3 headed dog) figurine in a boutique in Albany, NY. I wasn't looking for mini's, but I found him, and he was only $8 so I bought him for my Harry Potter bookstore.  .  .

Then the house started talking to me again.

Before I knew it, I was purchasing a Hagrid doll on Ebay.

Now, since I have Hagrid, Fluffy and a griffon (although it doesn't quite look like Buckbeak), the house is telling me that hagrid and his pets need a little area outside the shoppe, like a pumpkin patch with a firepit, where Hagrid can relax with some butterbeer and spend time with his pets.  .  .

And last night I was watching Memoirs of a Geisha, and my little Japanese tea house started talking, saying it needs a proper roof (which I'm working on) but it also needed a new piece of furniture, so once again I cruised Ebay and found a beautiful black, lacquered chest of drawers with a mirror (so the geishas can check their outfits before they venture out for a night).  .  .

I love when they speak to me, but it usually means I end up spending money!

• Like 2

Agree with jbnmini, Fluffy is awesome, I love it! My houses speak to me all the time, usually all at once. As if that weren't bad enough, the real problem is they're debating with themselves about what they want to be. "Flat roof! No, 30-degree pitch! Wait, 45! Maybe 60!" I have no idea who they get that from; I never do that. (looks up at ceiling, whistling innocently)