Newest Addition to Our Home

madtex1967

Here is our latest addition to the household.

His name is Rupert.

He was rescued from a junkyard car, where he and his five siblings were in the trunk.  Just before the car was to be crushed, the meowing was heard. A grey little miracle.

5cdeeb44099c1_Rupert1.jpeg.ebe0cf3128edc5cdeec11c4355_Rupert2.jpeg.652eacdd27ff9

• Like 5

He is the spitting image of a sweet cat from my childhood. We named her Jingles because of the bell on her collar. She let my sister and me dress her in doll clothes and push her around in a doll pram.

1 hour ago, Mid-life madness said:

Oh my goodness! Rupert is a sweet little guy. I'm sure he will be 'helping' you with your miniatures in no time!

I can see him exploring the houses now.  I need to get busy on the VC and it would be the right size for him, right now.  They grow so fast!

1 hour ago, KathieB said:

He is the spitting image of a sweet cat from my childhood. We named her Jingles because of the bell on her collar. She let my sister and me dress her in doll clothes and push her around in a doll pram.

That had to be one easy going cat!  One of our others is laid back, but I don't think he would let me do that.  Ha!

9 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

Rupert is adorable!  How lucky for him and his siblings that someone heard them!

They are all very lucky.  One of my coworkes brought them to work, and all six were adopted. 

Oh my what a lucky save! Great name. My first dog as an adult’s name was Rupert. A rescue, and the most wonderful pup. Still miss her (don’t as why the boys name for a girl dog :rolleyes::eekout:)

• 4 months later...