Building the Greenleaf Travel Trailer

102 posts in this topic

I regret to say that I have not been keeping up on this build...my loss.  Having just got caught up I got 3 things to say. 

1- awesome kitchen, wish I had done under cabinet lighting in my kitchen. 

2- That red vinyl is the perfect upgrade, its going to look so cool. 

3- You have had some great engineering/ingenuity moments on this project, definitely fun to follow along.

Well done sir   

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Keifer said:

I regret to say that I have not been keeping up on this build...my loss.  Having just got caught up I got 3 things to say. 

1- awesome kitchen, wish I had done under cabinet lighting in my kitchen. 

2- That red vinyl is the perfect upgrade, its going to look so cool. 

3- You have had some great engineering/ingenuity moments on this project, definitely fun to follow along.

Well done sir   

Thank you Keith! 

Much of this build I feel like I'm "winging it" so to speak. I've never had this level of scratch building in a project before. Some ideas end up being dead ends requiring one to back up and start again. I wanted this to be a learning experience before the Glencroft and I am definitely getting that. I don't think regular folks realize how much brain power is expended on these projects! A miniaturist has to be his/her's general contractor, all the various sub contractors, interior/exterior designers landscaper etc. Every decision falls to you. And, if you are like me and hate making decisions, this process can lead you to cowering in a closet somewhere afraid to come out:)  

This is why I'm blown away looking at your scratch built house posts! Watching your kitchen take shape I honestly don't know if my jaw can hang any lower! I would have no idea on where to begin. I would love to achieve a fraction of that level of skill. To be able to transform what is in your head, onto paper and ultimately in the finished form would be amazing! No longer would one be held to whats available commercially. I want to say....I can make that!:)

Much appreciated!

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now