Fairfield, McKinley, Garfield - Between Santa Fe and Albuquerque

5 posts in this topic

I have two partial kits-Fairfield and McKinley-free. I also have a Garfield that has been started. Whoever started it has done a beautiful job so far.all the punched out parts are bagged and labeled. Not really shippable,but willing to meet people part way (located between Santa Fe and Albuquerque). Want a totally reasonable amount. Mostly want it to move on. Contact me for pictures,as I don't seem to upload pics.

Thanks for offering these kits for free! I'm going to edit the title of your post to make it more descriptive.

@fov if the title needs changing please do. I want a small amount for the third kit. Does that create a problem? It just has beautiful work,and etched glass. 

Yes, that's fine! Anyone who's interested can contact you by private message and you can discuss price there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Half Scale Furniture Kits - who makes your favorites?
      By Call Me Crazy
      So, half-scale furniture.  What's out there for purchase is getting limited as manufacturers close down or discontinue production.  What I see for sale is overly ornate, not the style I want, or too niche.  I could be wrong, but I think most of us are building houses, not shops or dentist offices.
      Some of you have the skill to make your own furniture.  I built a passable corner cabinet, but my crafting skills aren't that great and I have very limited tools.
      That brings me to kits.  I've made a few by Cassidy Creations that have come out great, but too often those kits have missing pieces, pieces the wrong size, and confusing/wrong instructions.
      There are some great sellers on Etsy making laser-cut kits.  Those I've made successfully were from RedCottageMiniatures, SDKMiniatures, MelissasMiniWereld, and HalfScaleMiniatures.
      I'm curious to know whose kits have others had success with.  Do you have a favorite designer/seller?  What do you like best about the kits?

• Foundation done
      By Rose
      The foundation is done. It wasn't easy(for me) but it turned out good. I dry fitted a couple of walls because I was anxious to see how big it was going to be.
    • DOWNLOAD: Greenleaf Fairfield: Preplanning Colors / Free Photoshop File
      By rblanda
      Hello everyone! 
      I have taken the liberty of sharing my Layered PSD Photoshop file of the Greenleaf Fairfield Dollhouse. I created this file to help my wife choose the colors that she wanted for the outside of the house.
      Photoshop File: You can download the Photoshop file at: http://www.caddisart.com/fairfield?utm_source=LinkToCAIFairfield&utm_medium=LinkToCAIFairfield&utm_campaign=LinkToCAIFairfield
      You can see the :30 video of me making this file at:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa7tgUjgUo0
      If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out and let me know or reach me on the download page. 
      PS - this page wouldn't let me upload the 157K cover photo of the project even though it says I can upload a 500K image. Something broken here. 
    • My Garfield Arrived
      By Rose
      Well my house finally arrived. I have mixed feelings. lol The Garfield is a beautiful house but I do not like the wood. I built my first Greenleaf house 15 years ago I think. Since then I've only built the MDF houses. I have to change my whole way of thinking through this. I will definitely follow the directions. They are hard to understand though. I found Ginas(More Minis) blog and it is sooooo helpful. Thank you Gina! With my mdf houses I always prime the inside walls with paint so the bare wood won't suck up my wallpaper paste. I will do the same with these. My question is about this wood warping. Should I prime before I put the walls up or will it be ok to put the walls up and then prime them. Will they warp while standing. MDF doesn't warp so I never had to worry about that.
    • New in Wisconsin - Starting with a Fairfield Build
      By SimPenguin
      Hi! I’ve been lurking a while but think I’m ready to commit now. ;) I haven’t built a dollhouse before but have done a lot of diorama building in 1/6 scale. I didn’t *intend* to build a dollhouse, but a few weeks back I was randomly googling around and saw someone’s Fairfield build and instantly knew it was the right house for me. I don’t think I can post pictures yet so I’ve started an album at my Flickr here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/144333381@N04/albums/72157711471679943. Just a few pics now of my dry assemble. It’s probably going to be a while before any real construction starts as I am waiting for supplies and designing things. I have some structural changes I want to make and have a little more “how to” knowledge to gain before I tackle it. Until I have a good plan laid out I will probably hold off starting anything too involved.

Thanks to all of you amazing people for your extensive posts/discussions – I have learned SO MUCH already from the experiences of others who have gone before me!

- Melissa -