Turntables: best one for the money?

Elsbeth

I need a turntable for a Beacon Hill. It will be played with by children. What turntable do you think is worth the money or maybe not worth the money?

I notice the ones at stores run about $70. I was hoping fore more like $30. Is that possible?

I bought two from miniatures.com. The first one was wood for $46.00usd (converted to Canadian it's really expensive) plus the shipping, and I used it under my huge Garfield. I wasn't paying that price again so bought another one from them for $10.99usd which is under my Beacon Hill. I like the cheaper one as it turns much easier. I buy most of my miniatures from them when they have their 20% off sale:

$46.00  Tabletop Turntable$10.99  12 Inch Project Turntable

That $10.99 flat one is my favorite. I've had wobble issues with others where the platform for the house is raised up on top of the turntable. One slight nudge and anything not museum waxed down goes toppling.

Oops, I meant the $10.99 metal once is under the rather large Harrison. If it can hold a house that big it would be good for the Beacon Hill.  Good Lord....too many dollhouses.lol