Searching for DuraCraft Marquam Hill Mansion kit/house

Meag

Hi All,

I am searching for a DuraCraft Marquam Hill Mansion (MR 625) kit or dollhouse. My grandmother had one of these when I was little that I loved playing with, but sadly it was given to someone outside of our family after she passed. I would love to build or restore one with my daughter now that she is old enough to share a love of miniatures with me. However, I am having a really hard time finding this dollhouse anywhere. Anyone have any leads?

Thanks!

Meaghan, you can check EBay and your local Craig's List.  Dura-Craft hasn't existed as a company for quite some time now.  While you're searching, perhaps you would like to post us an introduction in the Newcomers' Forum?

Hi KathieB

I saw that this post duplicated. I went into the post to correct the spelling error, but when I save it, the post duplicated. I didn’t see where I could delete it. 

Thanks Havanaholly! I know the company is out of business, but I see kits floating around still here and there. I’ve been keeping my eye on eBay and Craigslist, but figured it wouldn’t hurt to reach out here. 

47 minutes ago, Meag said:

Hi KathieB

I saw that this post duplicated. I went into the post to correct the spelling error, but when I save it, the post duplicated. I didn’t see where I could delete it. 

No worries, I deleted it.

This kit turns up on eBay sometimes. Did you set up a search alert on eBay? That way you'll get an email if one is listed.

Good luck, I hope you find one! I always liked this kit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Meagan,

I am not a member of this sight but saw your request because I was looking for pricing for a marquam hill mansion dollhouse kit mr-625.  My daughters mother-in-law had bought one to make with our granddaughter when she was little but never got around to it.  Our granddaughter is now 18 yrs old and Vicki (mother -in -law) has since died so I inherited the dollhouse.  It is still in the box.  If you're still interested you can contact me.  Sorry, my name is Sandy.

Edited by fov
removed email

Sandy, I have put in a request to have your email removed before you are hit with spam and webbots and all sorts of internet nasties.  You do not ever want to put any personal contact information out where it can be seen, because you don't know who or what is out there harvesting your personal information.  You can hover your cursor over Meaghan's username and get a drop down box with an envelope icon you can click on to send her a personal message with your contact information and request.

• 2 years later...