Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Beacon Hill Instructions and Specifications

3 posts in this topic

I have a Beacon Hill dollhouse kit received from Greenleaf.  The box was damaged and the instructions etc. are missing.  I can not find them on this website.  Does anyone have any idea where I can find these? 

Contact/ call Greenleaf and tell them the condition you received your kit and request a replacement set of instructions:

GREENLEAF DOLLHOUSES
  436 LAKE ROAD
  SCHENEVUS, NY 12155
  UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 
  Phone: (800) 253-7150
  Fax: (607) 638-9076
  email: customerservice@greenleafdollhouses.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in