Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Beacon Hill Instructions and Specifications

3 posts in this topic

I have a Beacon Hill dollhouse kit received from Greenleaf.  The box was damaged and the instructions etc. are missing.  I can not find them on this website.  Does anyone have any idea where I can find these? 

Contact/ call Greenleaf and tell them the condition you received your kit and request a replacement set of instructions:

GREENLEAF DOLLHOUSES
  436 LAKE ROAD
  SCHENEVUS, NY 12155
  UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 
  Phone: (800) 253-7150
  Fax: (607) 638-9076
  email: customerservice@greenleafdollhouses.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Newbie in Ohio
      By DeniSue
      Hi! I'm new to the miniature and dollhouse world. I'm from Ohio. I never thought I would own a dollhouse even though I've always loved them. Surprisingly my mother bought me the Beacon Hill kit for my 52nd birthday. I was in complete shock! I have no idea where to start past reading the directions and thinking "oh my, what have I gotten myself into?" I need help starting from the very beginning. 
    • Beacon Hill stair issues
      By Austin’s Mom
      Hi everyone,
      I’ve been struggling with the Beacon Hill stairs. Problems with glue, dog thinking my stair assembly was a toy and managing to get to it.(when did he learn to fly.?????) Most of it was saved. I cut new parts from the discard cutouts. 
      But I’m not thrilled with my doggie enhanced stairs.
      Can I buy a ready made staircase that will fit?
      I saw a curving staircase on line  It would be worth it to me to buy it if it would fit to get past the frustration. 
      Has anyone tried something like this? Has it worked out?
      Thanks 
      Austin’s mom
      photo of stairs is attached

• Grandville directions
      By pshuck
      Forgive me if this is a question already answered.  I just bought a partially complete Grandville at an antique store. Does anyone have the directions or know where to get them?
    • Beacon Hill Dollhouse arrived!!!
      By lbolsega
      Hello everyone! I’m new here. My Greenleaf Beacon Hill kit finally came in today! I’m a bit nervous as this is my first dollhouse build. Can anyone share some tips on what helped you? I heard the instructions are kind of difficult and hard to understand. I’ve been watching the YouTube videos and I can’t find one that is like a step by step. I already know some of the changes I’m going to make or other builders suggestions that I’m going to use. I’ve got most of the starter supplies: the glues, the clamps, painters tape, the ultimate cutter from hobby lobby, stains and some mini screwdrivers and a mini jewelry mallet/hammer. Any help throughout this would be so much appreciated! As A paramedic I work odd shifts so I plan to work on this on days off. I’d also like to possibly make my own kitchen counters. I’m in love with the farmhouse sink and I would like to incorporate that. I also do plan to run electricity.  Thank you all! 
    • Beacon Hill Scraps--free to a good home
      By forjenn
      I have just completed a Beacon Hill (more or less). I wondered if anyone would like my box of scraps? Most of the sheets are intact (with the pieces punched out, of course). I never used the shutters, so all those pieces are there. I am willing to send the box and all the scrapwood to anyone who wants it.
      Jennifer Ashley