DuraPly the Bobbi model 66 Help!! Instructions?

Hi, I am new here and need some help/ advice! I was gifted a DuraPly Bobbi model 66. It appears to be intact...but sadly has no instructions. I am starting a nonprofit organization Home away from Home that takes in and rehabs, then rehomes previously loved dollhouses to placements for children in foster care. These kids really have a need for healthy family play while displaced from home. Usually we receive older wooden dollhouses in need of some TLC, or newer plastic houses better suited for very young children. So this donation was the first of its kind! I really want to make this house. But I need your help... does anyone have instructions? Also this will be my first build...ever...in the history of ever so wish me luck!! Thanks for reading.

Edited by Home away from Home

Welcome to the little family, Madeline.  Kelly/ rodentraiser will weigh in to correct me, but the Art-Ply Bobbi #66 is identical to the Greenleaf Haunted House (which I built once, as a cute little cottage), so if you contact Greenleaf and tell them your situation you can probably get instructions for the kit.  One quick warning, if the instructions tell you to build it with hot glue, DON'T!!!  Use Titebond or some other quality carpenter's wood glue.