ISO Greenleaf Brimbles Mercantile Kit

I've been looking for a Greenleaf Brimbles Mercantile kit - in an UNOPENED box - as that's going to be my next project (after I finish the 2 I'm working on LOL) so if anybody happens to have one sitting around, are you willing to part with it?

Or if anyone knows of one for sale anywhere, I'd love to acquire it. The ones I've seen on eBay have been opened or the box is damaged, etc. and I just don't want that risk. I'm still a few month's away from starting it so I have time to hunt. I've been gathering the contents though for it for a while :-) There are similar "shops" out there, but after looking I'm really stuck on the Brimbles, and I'm partial to Greenleaf builds. 

The Brimble's I have been working on forever was an old kit and opened, but from a Forum member and all there.  I didn't use all the parts with it and as usual I experimented with parts of it.  It's a fun kit and you will enjoy building it.  You are aware that you can order the kit directly from Greenleaf:  https://shop.greenleafdollhouses.com/laser-cut-brimbles-mercantile-dollhouse-kit/

• Like 1

Thanks for the link! Staring at it again:-).  Yes I saw it on there too, but I was hoping for an older one someone had still sitting around, there's something nostalgic about getting an old kit. Also, not gonna lie I'd rather not have a laser kit, I'd like an original kit.