Lights / No Lights

bonzie

My Real Good toys house was all set with lights - 5 in total. House has sat for a month or two and when I went back to work on it the only one that worked was the set in the bathroom on the 2nd floor at the end of the run on the right. Found the electrical line still active on the first floor but all of second floor to the left side is dead. Everything is still intact as far as I can see. Ceiling and table lamps are all dead. Is there a problem with the transformer?

If some of the lights are working, it's not the transformer. If it were, none of the lights would work. 

If there is a single run and the lights at the end of the run are working, then the wiring is intact. If the run is segmented, check where each run joins the main run.

Try tightening the individual bulbs; even small amounts of vibration can loosen them over time. Also check where the light fixtures connect to the wire run. If you used tape wire and brads, they can work loose or enlarge the holes; contact is lost and lights won't work.

Good luck!

• Like 3