Minimum World

12 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever ordered anything from Minimum World?  Looks like they are based in the UK.  What were the shipping costs for items shipped to the U.S.?

I ordered from them in the past - because they had some things I couldn't find anywhere else. They had nice teapots, too.

Shipping is high from overseas to US - I don't remember theirs being abnormally high. You will want to order a decent amount to justify the shipping tho.

Agreed.  I ordered some casters for a sofa from them.  I recall getting it quickly and being pleased with service.  I don't recall the shipping being unusually high, but I do remember looking around for things to add to my order.  You can always set up a cart and take a look at the shipping.  If it's just too high for you, you don't have to finish the order.

I have ordered unfinished furniture from them and the shipping was fair considering the distance etc.

I have ordered from them.  They offer Free shipping to USA and Australia on all orders over $50.

I've ordered from Minimum World several times and would highly recommend them. They have some unique items and are generally very reasonably priced. 

I've also ordered from Minimum World several times!  HIghly recommend!

Ive enjoyed every order placed with Minimum World...easy to get to free shipping!

I've ordered from both Minimum World and Dolls House Emporium and didn't find shipping a problem.

I have ordered from them and it was so easy . They are also really easy to work with if there is any kind of problem.

20 hours ago, otterine said:

I have ordered from them.  They offer Free shipping to USA and Australia on all orders over $50.

whaaaaaa? that is new - and that is awesome!

It's true I ordered years ago...lol.

Loved their unfinished furniture - really nice hutches and chairs.