Dollhouse Search

athenap

Hello! I recently found out i am expecting a little girl and i wanted to fix up my old dollhouse for her (my nephew enjoyed playing dinosaurs with it and tore it up a bit when he was younger). I have searched the web far and wide trying to find the make & model of this doll house so i can start my parts search but i have not had any luck. I am guessing its by Artply or Greenleaf, it looks similar to those that i have seen but i have yet to find my exact one. Please view the pictures & let me know if you have any idea on the model or make of this dollhouse or where i could find replacement parts (front porch column, flooring, windows, etc.). 

Pictures were too large to upload, i have attached them below via URLs. other important info - dollhouse is redbrick & wood siding, 2 & 1/2 stories, folding stairs/ladders, guessing it was from the 80s or 90s. 

I'm using Adobe Acrobat.
You can view "dollhouse1.jpeg" at: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3A907e051f-b322-4afe-82d8-11dc2b3ea047

You can view "dollhouse2.jpeg" at: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3A4df058d4-6f27-4b9b-ae37-8f0ee756fe01

track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3A907e0track?uri=urn%3Aaaid%3Ascds%3AUS%3A4df05

That is the Duracraft Heritage.  They do pop up on eBay and Etsy from time to time.  I am not aware of anyone who makes replacement parts, as Duracraft is out of business.  Your best bet will be to find one on those site (or others) where the kit is being sold for parts.  Or you could make your own from 1/8" plywood.

Athena, please post us an introduction in the Newcomers' Forum.  Dura-Craft went out of business several years ago, but you can use some of the parts you have to make replacements from strip wood available at big box hobby stores and the acetate from flat packaging.