Hi From Australia

Swarm

G’day all from Australia -

Thanks for the welcome.

I’m an ex Australian Army Infantry Soldier living on a few acres in a small country town in NSW - currently work for the Department of education.

Currently have one built house The Stlapleford (Barbara’s Moulding) and I’ve just purchased a Greenleaf Garfield which Is yet to be built , looking forward to sharing my build here . Have already done much searching and reading on this forum.

I use to scratch build dollhouses about 20 years ago making at least a dozen but haven’t dabbled in this hobby for some time.

Im a very big collector of 1/10 Radio Controlled cars New In Box ( unbuilt ) I have about 300 and about 20-30 built cars on display , I also collect Vintage lego train sets for my grandchildren to play with on visits ,N gauge model railway - pretty much anything not nailed down .

Also very proficient in wood working have my own lathe-bandsaw-table saws-drill press and many more - have built furniture in the past.

I have 4 children ( all adults now ) and find myself an empty nester ( which is awesome ! ).

I also have 4 motorbikes and do a lot of motorbike touring .

And have in the last 3 years built my Victorian Federation dream house on my acreage.

Umm that’s about it .

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Samusa said:

Awesome, you are going to knock that Garfield up with no trouble at all by the sounds of it. :cheer:

I’ve attached a link to @mininecessities Garfield build. Lots of construction photos that could be helpful. :D 

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=browse&album=5445&page=6

Thanks Holly for the warm welcome :D

Ive yet to collect the Kit the Samantha - it’s on my list but also an 8 hour drive away  - the lovely person I purchased it from is going to meet us somewhere to save us the longer drive .

Thanks for the link - sure it will come in handy :cheezy:

Hi Stuart - there are a few ozzies on here and I'm one of the few Kiwis!  It's a really lovely bunch of people on here - and some exceptionally helpful people too!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Shareb said:

Hi Stuart - there are a few ozzies on here and I'm one of the few Kiwis!  It's a really lovely bunch of people on here - and some exceptionally helpful people too!

Hi Rebecca.

Thank you for the welcome .

Always good to see Aussies and Kiwi’s - in fact all people’s from around the world.

I figured this was a great forum with lovely members - everybody is super nice and helpful.

• Like 1