Hiya :)

Asheka

Hello everyone! New to this place, but have been interested in 1:12 scale for quite a while now. I haven't built anything yet, but am hopefully picking up a Glencroft kit later this week, and am so excited!

I was introduced into the world of miniatures via my love for BJDs, which evolved to smaller ones and different 1:12 articulated dolls and absolutely love it! I especially enjoy recycling objects into miniatures whenever I can!

As for me, I'm 34yrs old, in Ontario Canada, engaged, and love animals (have 3 cats, mice, a gecko, fish). I also enjoy lots of other crafting mediums, writing, and video games. I'm also going into my 3rd year of Behavioral Science in college come September. 

I look forward to meeting you all, and finding inspiration here!

• Like 1

Welcome to the little family, Ronda.  My DH got me started building dollhouses as I was starting Nursing School at age 50; it was a great respite from writing care plans and it's still a terrific way to see what a joint partnership between my mind, m hands and what the kit wants to become.

• Like 2

Welcome Ronda. Your life sounds busy! I admire anyone who can return to study after the age of 23 - I certainly haven’t been able to. And you have ball jointed dolls! I have too many.... but I got into them through Blythe dolls, which I got into through minis. The Glencroft is great; have fun with it!

• Like 1