Furniture, Pretty Pleaters, and wood pieces for sale

jbresr

I also have for sale two d. Anne Ruff pleaters. One is for 1/2 inch and larger. The other is 1/4 inch. Great deal for both. PM me if interested. Thanks

cannot get pictures to load

I also have for sale (I can’t get pictures to load now) for sale approx 44-45 pieces of strip that are 4 1/2 inches long 1/4 inch wide and 1/8 inch deep  I cannot for the life of me remember if they were cut from pine or maple(these were made for me). 

I also have in the same type of wood 245 pieces square cut that are 15/16 square. 

These do not need to be sanded as they are as smooth as silk

if interested I can email you pictures. Pm me to let me know. Thanks

I have requested that your three posts be combined into one post, so it doesn't violate the terms for use of this subforum:

Please Read Before Posting!

This forum is for posting information only -- no prices! Please don't make more than one sales or trade solicitation post per week. Community members are reminded that Greenleaf staff and forum staff have no control over sales transactions or trades initiated in this forum.

We recommend not including your email address in your post, as this can open you up to unsolicited emails from spammers. Members are encouraged to communicate about trades and sales using the forum's private message system.

This forum is here on a temporary basis and is subject to change without notice. We hope to make this forum a permanent part of our community. Please help us meet this goal by not abusing this area.