A broken bone.

NellBell

Typical me I smashed my ring finger on my right hand in the garbage pull out in my kitchen. Man it hurt I did ice it and kept it elevated. Well after a couple of days the bruising was going away but it didn't seem to feel better. So of course I decide to have it checked and yes the bone is cracked right under the fingernail. Such a tiny little thing that can cause so much inconvenience. You really do need that finger a lot. Not just to make mini stuff. Now I have two finger taped together and no lifting. :bangin: 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, blueirishmoon said:

You're not the only one. My aunt, when she was in DC recently, fell and broke her wrist. They set it there, but now that she's home in FL, they tell her she needs surgery to fix it.

That' such a bummer. Surgery after the fact is a pain for sure. I hope all goes well for her.  Fingers and toes are so problematic once they break. Her hand issue sounds way worse than my problems.

Finger Update . Still swollen and have another doctors appointment this Thursday.

So what's a girl to do I want to a mini Garage sale in Benicia and found some amazing items.All discounted and some free. The silver and grey heater/stove is the only impulse buy. I have no idea where it will go. All other items have a plan behind them. I love the screen kit it is so amazingly made hope I can do it justice finishing it off.

BEST find of the day the little box and the metal the box was $5 and the metal was free it will be for a belly dancer scene. I'll need to do al a lot of wrk on it . Any ideas on an onion dome to add to the top of it???

IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1694.jpg

IMG_1700.jpg

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, NellBell said:

onion dome to add

Colleen  @1martinimommagot a wooden one from one of the laser dollhouse stores.....she can tell you the exact place. Also, there might be some Christmas ornaments that might be in that shape.

That will be perfect for Hara (if that is what you have in mind) and I see a nice chest too. You found some great things. I hope that finger stops acting up and gets with the program soon!

10 minutes ago, Mid-life madness said:

Colleen  @1martinimommagot a wooden one from one of the laser dollhouse stores.....she can tell you the exact place. Also, there might be some Christmas ornaments that might be in that shape.

That will be perfect for Hara (if that is what you have in mind) and I see a nice chest too. You found some great things. I hope that finger stops acting up and gets with the program soon!

Great idea on the christmas ornament.