ET

Welcome to the little family, Edith.  Where are you?  At the very bottom of each page immediately below the line "Themev Contact Us" is a clickable link to the Greenleaf website where you can check out the store and see the prices for the various kits.

Thanks everyone for your warm welcomes. Yes, starting with a room instead of a full blown dollhouse sounds logical. Thanks for the advice. It's nice to meet everyone!

13 hours ago, fov said:

Welcome to the forum! Tell us about yourself. Are you working on a dollhouse?

Thank you! I like to build and make things. I like to cook and bake, I like to sew, and I wanna try making a room before I advance to making a dollhouse. I like to watch "Little House on the Prairie." I was inspired to make their cabin and fill it with furniture just like the Ingall's furniture.

3 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

Welcome Edith:wave:,

Decisions, decisions....let us know when you decide. Sometimes a smaller project like a room box can get you warmed up for a bigger project.

3 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

Welcome Edith:wave:,

Decisions, decisions....let us know when you decide. Sometimes a smaller project like a room box can get you warmed up for a bigger project.

Thank you! It's nice to meet you. I sure will let you know when I decide. A smaller project will be my aim for starters. 

7 hours ago, havanaholly said:

Welcome to the little family, Edith.  Where are you?  At the very bottom of each page immediately below the line "Themev Contact Us" is a clickable link to the Greenleaf website where you can check out the store and see the prices for the various kits.

Thank you. It's nice to meet you too!

13 hours ago, fov said:

Welcome to the forum! Tell us about yourself. Are you working on a dollhouse?

Hello! 

I hope you can find the reply I said about myself. If not let me know, I'll post directly to you. I'm new at this posting on this forum, so be patient with me, lol.

8 hours ago, havanaholly said:

Hello and thank you!

14 minutes ago, ET said:

I wanna try making a room before I advance to making a dollhouse. I like to watch "Little House on the Prairie." I was inspired to make their cabin and fill it with furniture just like the Ingall's furniture.

Hi, Edith!  :wave:  Emily (@fov) made a wonderful "Little House in the Big Woods."  You can see it here:   http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=browse&album=6333   Given how simple the Ingalls' house was, it might be a great first project.  Looking forward to seeing what you decide to build.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Debsrand56 said:

Hi, Edith!  :wave:  Emily (@fov) made a wonderful "Little House in the Big Woods."  You can see it here:   http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=browse&album=6333   Given how simple the Ingalls' house was, it might be a great first project.  Looking forward to seeing what you decide to build.  

Thanks for sharing! I'll check it out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...