Omg, I can't find my Mckinley kit!

asherah

Argh. =( I got a great deal on one and now I can't find it anywhere! A lot of my stuff has been moved around as I'm renovating etc and I can't find it anywhere. I so hope it didn't get tossed in the shuffle =( 

I'm going to look in the crawl space tomorrow but I don't think it's in there. Would be such a shame if it were gone. 

7 hours ago, asherah said:

Argh. =( I got a great deal on one and now I can't find it anywhere! A lot of my stuff has been moved around as I'm renovating etc and I can't find it anywhere. I so hope it didn't get tossed in the shuffle =( 

I'm going to look in the crawl space tomorrow but I don't think it's in there. Would be such a shame if it were gone. 

I do feel your pain was remodeling for almost 5 years. There were so many times that I was convinced someone threw away something they were not suppose. Like the silverware set I just found that was driving me crazy for over a year. 

Hopefully you find your kit. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NellBell said:

I do feel your pain was remodeling for almost 5 years. There were so many times that I was convinced someone threw away something they were not suppose. Like the silverware set I just found that was driving me crazy for over a year. 

Hopefully you find your kit. 

Been there, done that. Three days after breaking down and just buying new mixing bowls, all of mine turned up. Isn't that always the way?

omg haha. Yeh I've done that with my debit card many times. Get the new one find the old one int he washer=p  I hope I find it you never know. I just can't think of where else to look.