help..forum issues

nuttiwebgal

Ive been having problems the last few day when trying to respond to post or reply to PM's

after I send it takes a few and than I get the universal "page not found"

of course if I click "back" my replys are no where and I have to do again.

this can be frustrating to my chatting fingers, who barely like to type it the first time.

3 finger typer here.. :D ..just recently moved up from a 2 finger typer.

and Im wondering if it could be that I am also(SS..blushing") :) playing a pogo online game and could that be interferring and why now? as I am never on the computer without a game going on unless Im doing photos

or e-bay....nothing is on when Im e-baying but the e-mail

any suggestions? anyone else haveing this issue?

nutti :) :hug:

No ideas on this one nutti. The only suggestion I can offer is that if you turn off the Rich Text Editor, your message should still be there when you click the back button.

Sorry I don't have more to offer!

Dean

The only change I've noticed is that in my blog, one of the pictures from days ago shows a red X (no picture) but if you click on it, it does show the enlarged picture. As far as posting, I haven't had any problems.

Edit: it's working now.

I had problems last night returning from making a pm to the general forum. It kept saying time out error. It was weird. It finally started to work again after several attempts.

It was actually about the time you were have problems Nutii, You know when you told me to Go To Bed. LOL LOL

well I think its the POGO

which is incredibly sad!

how will I choose.

I turned off the pogo and havent had issues since

I wonder did pogo do some updates and is now bringing conflict to my computer about doing both.

do such things happen?

nutti :rolleyes:

I've also been having a little trouble. It won't let me log out. I click log out, then it usually takes me to the home page/log in page. Nope...always logged in and can't fix it.

Nevermind - just tried it again and now it works! First time in three days! :groucho:

Oh well - must have been a quirk - now it won't let me again!

I had a couple of posts disappear on me, but after thinking about how that could have happened, it occurred to me that I may have neglected to hit "Add Reply" after typing my posts! :drool: Other than my own brain-dead moments, I haven't had any problems. :drool:

a couple of posts disappear on me, but after thinking about how that could have happened, it occurred to me that I may have neglected to hit "Add Reply" after typing my posts!

I've done "DUH!" things like that so many times that now I just assume it's me or our dumbputer, or our dial-up, or our antediluvian ISP.