Any help identifying this?

7 posts in this topic

Hi to all, 

i recently got this together with a dollhouse, 

any idea what set is this? brand? value? etc etc

thank you.

1.jpg

2.jpg

The hutch is a painted $1.00 hutch from Michael's.

52 minutes ago, amyole said:

The hutch is a painted $1.00 hutch from Michael's.

I wonder how they finagled the pineapple motif; none of Michael's hutches were anything that nice.

Some of those dishes are nice, but mostly it looks like low-cost furnishings.  The table might be a Town & Country set?

a guy told me this could be a set from an Italian company called deloggi? delogi? or something like this?

Anyone know this?

It's not a set. It's an assortment for the most part of individual pieces. I do believe it's at least partially European in origin, though. The yellow & blue cabinet on the far right near the sofa was being sold as part of an Aztec Imports dining room set a few years ago. I used to sell them and still have one of the sets. The other blue & yellow cabinet looks like an early version of the $1.00 hutches from Michaels because the carving on the top looks clearer than the ones sold now.The black metal stove is a smaller version of one that Town Square miniatures has been selling for years. The sofa & chair look like old cheaper versions of the Melissa & Doug living room set. I think I saw Handley House has one like that now too. The yellow low cabinet in the kitchen section reminds me of European dollhouse furniture.