Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Glencroft didn't come with window sheets

8 posts in this topic

Title says it all. Will it cost money to get some ? Seeing as the kit didn't come with them for some reason?

Thanks!

Dang girl....you are not having luck lately. You can contact GL to see, but last I heard they weren't replacing things unless you bought it from them. It is an easy fix, so don't stress over it. Contact them and ask.

Double check the instructions. They are usually tucked in there.

i was hoping august would be better but so far my cat has died, 5 birds have died, my dragon has gon awol somehow from a closed tank, my kids have been gone away for weeks, and now this crap with my houses. Man.. come on I need a break !

Window and door inserts are easily replaced with flat clear acetate from almost any source.  My personal favorite is packaging, but clear report covers and transparency sheets are suitable.  I'm sorry to hear about your fur, feather and scaly babies.

1 person likes this

Keep your chin up Amanda! It is always onward and upward!

Sorry to hear about your babies.

I would try contacting Greenleaf.  I had a kit that was missing an entire wood sheet, and they sent me a new one free of cost- no questions asked.

1 person likes this

Thanks, everyone. just seems like everything happens at once ya know. I will contact Greenleaf and see what they say.