Beginner from Toronto

smallest

One of my earliest memories is of a childhood friend who had this mesmerizing set of tiny furniture and accessories for her Barbies.  I was so jealous!  My next memories are of making homes for my dolls using cardboard from used boxes, masking tape, and scraps of fabric.  More recently I have noticed dollhouse ads posted on my facebook feed.  Eventually I clicked on one.  I have spent the last couple of days falling down this particular rabbit hole.  I am glad I have found this forum so I can learn more before I start this new hobby.  My other hobbies are water colour painting, knitting, sewing quilts, gardening, ceramics, pottery, beadwork, ....  I am a bit of a crafting / hobby junkie.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, smallest said:

I have spent the last couple of days falling down this particular rabbit hole.  I am glad I have found this forum so I can learn more before I start this new hobby.  My other hobbies are water colour painting, knitting, sewing quilts, gardening, ceramics, pottery, beadwork, ....  I am a bit of a crafting / hobby junkie.

It is a very deep rabbit hole, that's for sure. You'll find those other hobbies are going to come in handy!