Beacon Hill

11 posts in this topic

After six months, my husband and I have finally finished our Beacon Hill!   We did alter it by extending a room and adding another.   

overall.JPG

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautiful, Michelle. Would love to see some close up photos of the exterior and interior. :) 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you, Kathie.   I would like to share those, but I had a tough time uploading the one that I posted.   It seems that they have to be really small in order to do that.  You would think the tech department for this website/forum would allow larger photos to actually show miniatures in detail!   My plan is to try some more later.   Have a great day!  

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Michelle B said:

Thank you, Kathie.   I would like to share those, but I had a tough time uploading the one that I posted.   It seems that they have to be really small in order to do that.  You would think the tech department for this website/forum would allow larger photos to actually show miniatures in detail!   My plan is to try some more later.   Have a great day!

I'm surprised you were able to post even one. I think the rule is that a member can't post pictures until they've made five posts? You've got two, just go comment on three threads that interest you and then you should be able to post more. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Nice job on the Beacon Hill btw! That is such a pretty house, it's always nice to see it done well. :) I also am looking forward to seeing more pictures. You may want to create a gallery rather than putting them all into this thread. You can post the link to the gallery once you've created it and have an URL. I don't think there are limitations on gallery postings but, again, someone probably knows more than I how this forum works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kells said:

I think the rule is that a member can't post pictures until they've made five posts?

After 5 posts it is possible to open a gallery. Individual photos can be posted in a message with fewer posts, but it is a challenge, as Michelle discovered.

Once an album in the gallery is opened, it is a a good idea to post a link to it in a message rather than photos. There is a limit to how many photos can be shared in messages; there is no limit to the number of photos posted in gallery albums. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KathieB said:

After 5 posts it is possible to open a gallery. Individual photos can be posted in a message with fewer posts, but it is a challenge, as Michelle discovered.

Once an album in the gallery is opened, it is a a good idea to post a link to it in a message rather than photos. There is a limit to how many photos can be shared in messages; there is no limit to the number of photos posted in gallery albums. 

See, I knew someone would know better than I how this all works. Thanks Kathie!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never posted or commented.   This was my first time.   I will try to create a gallery at some point.  Thank you for the advice and nice comments about my dollhouse!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michelle, you need to make two more posts to start an album.  Also, if you want to post photos from your albums, I don't believe there's a limit on those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a very nice video for a beautiful house. Thank  you for sharing the link again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now