More Minis Blog

Hi everyone! 

I am very happy to say that my blog is back on Blogger. I found a work around to my image hosting issues with Google and the blog is now fully hosted on Blogger once more. 

I hated having to host my blog on Facebook. I know that caused a lot of followers to be unable to continue visiting. But, it was the only way to keep from taking down the blog all together.

All articles have been updated with new information from new assemblies. I am still tweaking, updating links and making it HTML5 friendly, but there’s no more requirement to use Facebook to view it. All info can be viewed by all visitors.

• Like 5

Fantastic! Your blog is one of -- if not THE -- most helpful resource for overcoming the head-scratching challenges that seem to crop up. Thank you for your perseverence.

• Like 1

Gina, Just want to add how much I appreciate your sharing how you put together your houses.  Especially, thank you for posting about taping the McKinley tower roof.  It saved me so much time and frustration when I put together the tower roof of my McKinley. 

I should say I was able to find and read your FB posts even when not signed into Facebook.  Will bookmark your blog page to make it easier to find as I sometimes find it difficult to remember the specific search terms needed to find a specific blogger on the internet.  Thank you for the time and effort you put into sharing your knowledge and experience with others. 

• Like 1