• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Questionabout Kits
      By TheresaW
      Hi,
      I was wondering if Greenleaf has a Southern Plantation kit.  I saw one on Esty but it is in Australia and they only have 1 left. I'm interested in having it be my next project as I love the look of it BUT I just started my very 1st project and I'm nowhere near ready to get another one.  Thanks 

• DOWNLOAD: Greenleaf Fairfield: Preplanning Colors / Free Photoshop File
      By rblanda
      Hello everyone! 
      I have taken the liberty of sharing my Layered PSD Photoshop file of the Greenleaf Fairfield Dollhouse. I created this file to help my wife choose the colors that she wanted for the outside of the house.
      Photoshop File: You can download the Photoshop file at: http://www.caddisart.com/fairfield?utm_source=LinkToCAIFairfield&utm_medium=LinkToCAIFairfield&utm_campaign=LinkToCAIFairfield
      You can see the :30 video of me making this file at:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa7tgUjgUo0
      If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out and let me know or reach me on the download page. 
      PS - this page wouldn't let me upload the 157K cover photo of the project even though it says I can upload a 500K image. Something broken here. 
    • 3 Dollhouses For Sale: Arrow Kit 750 Royal Dream / Greenleaf Fairfield 8015 / Dura Craft Heritage HR560
      By lrsafari
      Hope I am obeying the rules.
      I am "New" here, but my eBay record is visible, and I can point to when I bought and sold high end cinema cameras and gear.
      I am happy to provide additional photos or details if requested.
      (1) Arrow Kit 750 Royal Dream  Kit in original box, Appears complete, I counted the main wood sheets. I am not sure if any shingles or other loose pieces. Box is old masking tape nightmare, but it is there.     (2) Kit: Dura Craft Heritage HR 560
      Kit in original box. Perhaps 25% of kit is missing.
      My wife and I did an inventory of the pieces. I have some of the instruction manual pages we made notes on, but need to look for a couple pages.

(3) BUILT: Greenleaf Fairfield 8015
      Fully assembled, painted, flooring. But needs a bit of care. Some shingles are missing, Some panels sem loose. Flooring, other decorator items showing their age.
    • Travel Trailer Screen Door
      By WBrownIV
      Next on the list was the screen door. I wasn't going to have one but every photo I came across showed one. Okay. The challenge came to finding scale screen material. Brae had shared what she used for her screen door but I could not find it locally. I hunted everywhere. Luckily at Michaels the associate showed me Tulle. It looked good to me!  I made two frames and sandwiched the Tulle between them. Then painted aluminum. It didn't turn out half bad. 
    • Light test
      By WBrownIV
      Here I have them lit. I really like how they look. I have two amber lights for the front markers. I can finally check these off my to do list!