Pierce Instructions

madtex1967

You should invest in a couple of rolls of masking or painters' tape and put the house together with that first (what we call the "dry fit") to see what areas you will need to do some decorating before assembly, in case afterwards you aren't able to fit your hand or a paintbrush.  This also gives you a practice run at putting it together to see that you understand the instructions, and also to sand or shave the tabs and lots for a more exact fit.  And yes, wood glue for attaching wood parts to wood parts.

Edited by havanaholly
  • Like 1

I happen to have an extra copy since the person I was going to send them to decided not to do snail mail. If you want them through the mail, pm me your address. I can get them in the mail tomorrow. I'd send an electronic copy, but I learned that my pics are not very clear. If you want to try that first, I do have them in picture form.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! I have an old kit for the Pierce that was given to me. It has instructions but I'm wondering if there are newer instructions. The instructions that I have are so unhelpful. It's almost impossible to build with these original instructions. The instructions are dated 1981. Help!!

4 hours ago, KarenM said:

Hi! I have an old kit for the Pierce that was given to me. It has instructions but I'm wondering if there are newer instructions. The instructions that I have are so unhelpful. It's almost impossible to build with these original instructions. The instructions are dated 1981. Help!!

Hi Karen - I don't believe they've changed.  Personally I have found the instructions for every GL kit I've done, difficult to follow.  I'm a visual person and far prefer working from pictures.  I find it exceptionally hard following the written instructions and usually have to read them through several times before I figure out what I'm supposed to do!

• 1 year later...
On 2/13/2022 at 2:42 PM, Anobili said:

I also need instruction especially part pages. 

Anobili, if you send me your email address I can send you the instructions along with the schematics/parts layout sheets. The JPG files are to large to post on the greenleaf web site.

Alexandra, use the internal messaging feature to send Richard your email address.  Never share personal contact or other information on an open web site like this.  If you hover your cursor over Richard's username or avatar the drop down box has a "message" button you can click on to send him a message.

• 9 months later...
On 11/26/2022 at 3:22 PM, Denise C said:

Would anyone be able share with me the parts sheets for Pierce dollhouse? I finally got my hands on one of these kits. Thanks so much!

Hi Denise - if you private message me your email I can send you the schematics and instructions for the Pierce.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/14/2022 at 4:29 AM, Wendy Arroll said:

I am in need of the instructions and schematics for The Pierce dollhouse.  Can anyone provide them to me via email?

Hi Wendy - I did reply to your message yesterday...