Greenleaf dollhouse 56 piece instructions

8 posts in this topic

Looking for instructions for Greenleaf dollhouse 56 piece kit

Do you know the name of the dollhouse?  People are often willing to share their directions.  Some are also online.

Karen, Barbara is looking for the furniture kit instructions, not one of the houses.

14 hours ago, Khadi said:

Do you know the name of the dollhouse?  People are often willing to share their directions.  Some are also online.

Vintage 1982 Greenleaf Vintage 1982 Wooden Dollhouse 56 PC Furniture Kit House Self Assemble

I'm looking for instructions.for Vintage 1982 Greenleaf Wooden Dollhouse 56 PC Furniture Kit House Self Assemble

15 hours ago, Khadi said:

Do you know the name of the dollhouse?  People are often willing to share their directions.  Some are also online.. Vintage 1982 56 pc instructions. Plz anyone who can help .

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Beacon Hill Instructions and Specifications
      By Dmac
      I have a Beacon Hill dollhouse kit received from Greenleaf.  The box was damaged and the instructions etc. are missing.  I can not find them on this website.  Does anyone have any idea where I can find these? 
    • Grandville directions
      By pshuck
      Forgive me if this is a question already answered.  I just bought a partially complete Grandville at an antique store. Does anyone have the directions or know where to get them?
    • G.E.L. Products Heather H-67
      By Mogul319
      I bought the above mentioned dollhouse some 25 years ago to build with my daughter; alas it never got completed.
      Now I want to build it for her daughter: my grandaughter.
      Unfortunately, I have misplaced the written instructions, and the VHS ate the instruction video.
      Would anyone have a copy of either?

• Looking for Instructions Dura-Craft FM 500 Farm House
      By molly brady
      Hello Everyone,
      I've just joined the website community and I'm in need of a copy of the instructions for Dura-Craft FM 500 Farm House. I haven't built a doll house in years, but I'm eager to get back in the game. Can anyone help me get a copy of the instructions?
      Thanks!
      Molly in Northern California
    • Newbie from Canada found a vintage Glencroft
      By Ijustwanttodecorate
      Good morning everyone,
      I'm so glad to have found this site to try and figure out what I'm doing! I recently purchased a 1983 Glencroft dollhouse from kijiji as I instantly fell in love with the idea of this build. I've had a penchant for miniature things since I was a small girl, anything small I tend to fall in love with, I'm not sure why! I was lucky enough to have my mothers old dollhouse given to me as a child and I remember well the struggles of wallpapering to this day! I still have it and may revisit it one day, but for now I'll be working on the Glencroft. The kit looks to be whole from what I can tell.... but only came with the warm up instructions.... yikes! I do not think I can tackle this without so I have contacted Greenleaf to see if they can help. I am eagerly awaiting their response so I can try and get this project moving! Let's hope it doesn't take too long so I can start posting progress and asking questions ! Thanks to all in advance!