Hello! I'm new!

Slyfxx

Hello, I'm so glad I discovered a forum with lots of others who love miniatures. So, I am just getting back into dollhouses after I came across my boxes of furniture while getting ready to move. I just didnt have the house anymore unfortunately. I went ahead and got the beacon hill kit. I havent even opened the box yet though cause I'm in the middle of packing still. I cant wait to get started building this home though. Now that I am older, my taste in furniture and aesthetic for my house has changed drastically from when I was a kid. So, most of my childhood stuff probably wont even make it into my nice new home when it gets built. Lol. I've gotten some really cute stuff for it mostly on Ebay. Which is driving my bf crazy cause I'm supposed to be packing up and not bringing more stuff into the house. Haha! I've done a lot of looking on pinterest to get some ideas of what do to with this house. There are so many ways to go with it. It's very versatile. Only now I am thinking it might not be big enough for what all I want to do. I may have to get 2 of them and attach them some how, or get a bigger house. I also want to do a haunted creepy house after this house is all done since I got a whole bunch of creepy 5 inch dolls to go in it. I just dont know yet. I am definitely waiting to get another house until after I move. Then, I'll decide what to do. I dont want to end up with a bunch of kits sitting around either. I just want my first house to be wonderful. 

Hi Shelley!  Looking forward to seeing what you end up doing!  I bought the Pierce for my first build and it's still not finished!  :D  Built a few other things inbetween....  Enjoy!