Joined again!

Josib23

Hello everyone, I just signed on again after being away for many years.  I am retired and live in northern AZ.  I have built several Greenleaf houses and have spent the last few years constructing smaller scale houses, 1/24 and 1/48.  I have decided to pull out a Brookwood Dollhouse that has been patiently waiting in my stash.  I intend to build and donate to the local hospital.  I will be looking over the many pictures of Brookwood houses on this forum.  Good to be back!

Josi  

Thanks for the welcome!  

I have built a three story San Francsico Painted Lady, bought at Larrianne's in Ventura, CA.  The brand name alludes me at the moment, but it was a small manufacturer.  I have a Christmas house, a shabby chic trailer, and have built several roomboxes in that scale.  I graduated to 1/4 inch scale because the footprint allows for more houses to keep.  

I have built a three story San Francsico Painted Lady, bought at Larrianne's in Ventura, CA.  The brand name alludes me at the moment, but it was a small manufacturer.

Is it the Queen Anne Rowhouse? (That's the house in my avatar...)

Either way, I'd love to see a picture!

Emily, picture of my house is found on pinterest.  It looks very much like your Queen Anne.  The sides are open to three levels.  I purchased the shell at Larrianne's and it's been near completion for several years. (Is any project really finished?)  I tried to post the picture embedded here, but apparently I would have to resize substantially.  This link was easier.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/169659110940188549/

Just now, Josib23 said:

...(Is any project really finished?)  I tried to post the picture embedded here, but apparently I would have to resize substantially.  This link was easier.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/169659110940188549/

We're supposed to finish them???