Hofco Americana kit and RGT Simplicity kit for sale

rodentraiser

Both kits are new in the box and the boxes have not been opened.

The Hofco Americana should include all windows, doors, staircases, and certificate. The price is "up there" (think one box of the RGT Queen Anne +), but I am offering free shipping on it.

The Artply HIghland kit is much more reasonably priced, but I am asking for shipping on that one. If you decide you want it, I can always figure out the shipping and let you know what it is.

If neither of them sell here in a week, I will put them on eBay, but I'd rather our members got a shot at them first.

I also have a Duracraft Alexandria kit in the box, but the box has been opened and I haven't been able to check if all the pieces are there. The box is sure heavy enough, but until I can check it, I won't know for sure. If you really, really want that one, let me know and I'll see what I can do. If all the pieces are there, it will probably go for a little over what the Highland will be plus shipping.

The Highland and the Alexandria have been in my car since I bought them. The Hofco is in an area of my room behind my dresser and in a sealed box, for those of you wondering if there is a problem with anything getting into the kits.

If you PM me, please know that it might be a couple hours or more for me to contact you back.

oh goodness, Kelly.....these three houses are on my fav list!!   Too bad you are across the country!  For a brief moment I was wondering if my daughter could bring the Highland and Alexandria home on the plane with her when they come out there to visit next week! :eek::doh: Hope someone here is able to get them....I would sure love to see another Highland build in progress!  :D

I have an RGT Simplicity dollhouse with an addition for sale as well if anyone is interested. I bought this one on eBay and while it's not in the original box, it is still boxed up and I haven't opened it. Likewise for the addition. This might be the small addition or the larger addition, I haven't checked yet. But you can buy either the house or the addition or both together.

• 4 years later...
6 hours ago, joanne crantz said:

I have an original HOFCO, KN 244 Queen Anne Kit, never out of the box

Is anyone interested in buying this

Joanne Crantz

Absolutely do not need another house but just curious how much the Queen Anne kit is. But I def do not need it! That thing is huge!!!