building for low income children

jmpaggetti

Hello. I have built several doll houses and given them to children who would otherwise never have one due to the cost. I now am in such a position that I cannot afford to purchase the kits. I have a little girl who has been through quite a bit in her world and she has seen pictures of the ones I had built and she desperately wants one. I was wondering if there was anyone out there who would be willing to donate a kit so that she can watch and maybe participate in the construction of her own tiny home.

Thank you and God bless.

Julie paggetti

Edited by fov
Edited out email, use private message system.

Welcome to the forum! I edited out your email address since posting it publicly could open you up to getting spam email. Forum members can use the private message system to talk to message each other.

Where are you located?

wish I had better pictures but I never thought I would enjoy building them so much. It is....for the most part....very relaxing. Also the little girls that have recieved them have so much fun. These kiddos would never had one otherwise. 

When I first started I was doing pretty well financially. Due to ending up divorced I just don't have the means to buy the kits....even in the rare instance I find one on Craigslist. If anyone has one that has missing pieces I coulf make that work for the little girl I plan on building it for. 

FB_IMG_1569215608683.jpg

FB_IMG_1569215595693.jpg

FB_IMG_1569215573072.jpg

FB_IMG_1569215557743.jpg

FB_IMG_1569215524303.jpg

FB_IMG_1569215454240.jpg

Real Good Toys has a program you could look into.

https://www.realgoodtoys.com/blogs/news/dollhouses-for-a-cause-program

I would suggest putting a want ad type of listing on Facebook Market place or on of the Face book doll house groups.

• Like 1

Hi Julie,

Ironically, I just moved out of WA, but I was over on the coast.  I have a couple kits that I don't have time to build. Could you pay the shipping? No charge for the kits, but I'm afraid the shipping is pretty high. Send me a PM if you're interested.