Translations of instructions?

madhatter

Good Morning,

Does anyone know if you can get translated versions of the instructions for houses? I have a friend from Switzerland and she wants to build the Fairfield dollhouse but can not follow due to the instructions being in English. Even if they were possibly on line maybe somehow we could use Google Translate to adjust them. I know the translation would suffer a bit this way but it would still help her out.

Thanks for any feedback,

Jenn

5 minutes ago, madhatter said:

Good Morning,

Does anyone know if you can get translated versions of the instructions for houses? I have a friend from Switzerland and she wants to build the Fairfield dollhouse but can not follow due to the instructions being in English. Even if they were possibly on line maybe somehow we could use Google Translate to adjust them. I know the translation would suffer a bit this way but it would still help her out.

Thanks for any feedback,

Jenn

Your friend could use Google to translate the instructions section by section.  I like KathieB's suggestion, as the instructions didn't particularly help me when I built my Fairfields.

• Like 1