Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New here

7 posts in this topic

Hello!! I’m new here. Not “new” to dollhouse building or Miniatures but new to green leaf. My name is Danielle and I have my own mini business but I’m really interested in learning about these houses and hopefully building one for myself soon 

2 people like this

Welcome to the little family, Danielle!  When you have made five posts you can share pictures of your work in the Gallery here and you can put a link to your mini business in your signature line.  What do you like to make?

On 10/11/2019, 6:24:45, havanaholly said:

Welcome to the little family, Danielle!  When you have made five posts you can share pictures of your work in the Gallery here and you can put a link to your mini business in your signature line.  What do you like to make?

Thank you. I mostly enjoy painting furniture. I haven’t been able to in the past couple of months due to this mystery illness and had to pack up all of my Miniatures for a while but furniture painting is something I love to do. 

I tried to add a profile photo but they were too big even when I edited them so I’m not sure I’ll be able to add pictures lol 

My "Paint" function has a resizing feature that works for me.

Welcome to the forum Dani. Shannon here from Red Cottage Miniatures. Hope you get help with your wood question.