New here

Welcome to the little family, Danielle!  When you have made five posts you can share pictures of your work in the Gallery here and you can put a link to your mini business in your signature line.  What do you like to make?

On 10/11/2019, 6:24:45, havanaholly said:

Welcome to the little family, Danielle!  When you have made five posts you can share pictures of your work in the Gallery here and you can put a link to your mini business in your signature line.  What do you like to make?

Thank you. I mostly enjoy painting furniture. I haven’t been able to in the past couple of months due to this mystery illness and had to pack up all of my Miniatures for a while but furniture painting is something I love to do. 

I tried to add a profile photo but they were too big even when I edited them so I’m not sure I’ll be able to add pictures lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Dani! I too look forward to photos and posts! You will have fun and make friends. There is a forum where you can  your business. Just click on the Home button then Forums and scroll down to Community Trading Post!  You can also create a signature with a link in it! Would love to see your stuff! ::wave: