• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Would love to see your oldest miniature collection
      By scalemodelplanet
      would love to see the oldest miniature you have and what is so special about it to keep it this long with you  
    • Greetings from scale model planet
      By scalemodelplanet
      Hi I am new here and i love making scale models of different things, specially tools. 
      https://scalemodelplanet.blogspot.com/2019/10/miniature-scale-model-power-drill.html
    • 1:24 scale Poldark series Chavenage House
      By Debora59
      Out in the Garden set up with interior lighting to kick on at sundown. 
    • Beacon Hill Dollhouse arrived!!!
      By lbolsega
      Hello everyone! I’m new here. My Greenleaf Beacon Hill kit finally came in today! I’m a bit nervous as this is my first dollhouse build. Can anyone share some tips on what helped you? I heard the instructions are kind of difficult and hard to understand. I’ve been watching the YouTube videos and I can’t find one that is like a step by step. I already know some of the changes I’m going to make or other builders suggestions that I’m going to use. I’ve got most of the starter supplies: the glues, the clamps, painters tape, the ultimate cutter from hobby lobby, stains and some mini screwdrivers and a mini jewelry mallet/hammer. Any help throughout this would be so much appreciated! As A paramedic I work odd shifts so I plan to work on this on days off. I’d also like to possibly make my own kitchen counters. I’m in love with the farmhouse sink and I would like to incorporate that. I also do plan to run electricity.  Thank you all! 
    • 1:16 scale furniture in 1:12 scale house?
      By mininewbie
      Hello there,
      I am new to the mini community but have been an admirer for years.   I am giving my daughter a house full of furniture for Christmas this year and in the last two days have learned a lot of things about scale that I had no idea existed.   My problem is that I fell in love with some 1:16 scale furniture and ordered it not knowing that the home kits are specific sizes.   I LOVE the 1:12 scale homes more than the 1:16 scale home and am wondering if the 1:16 scale furniture will look terrible in a 1:12 scale home?   I plan on using all 1:16 scale furniture and dolls. 
      Do any of you have both a 1:12 scale home and 1:16 scale furniture that you could show me a picture of the size difference.  I've searched everywhere online and have only been able to find pictures of the furniture compared to each other but not a 1:12 scale home with all 1:16 scale furniture inside.  
      Thank you so much!   I'm sure as I get building, I will have a million more questions as well.