Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Would love to see your oldest miniature collection

2 posts in this topic

would love to see the oldest miniature you have and what is so special about it to keep it this long with you :) 

This is not actually a scale miniature, at least I've never found a house that looks good in. I think it is actually supposed to be a pincushion.  I discovered it on a bookcase in Mom's room when I was a child. She let me keep it on my dresser. I've hung on to it ever since.

20191024_121631.jpg

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Show us your oldest collection
      By scalemodelplanet
      Hi, guys we have been collecting things throughout our life from childhood, and most of the things have memories connected to it....please share your oldest collection and if you wish along with its memories....
    • Miniature Power tools
      By scalemodelplanet
      I have made working miniature power tools like Power drill, angle grinder, circular saw, air blower...and more with the name of "SAZOH miniature power tools"
      Here are the video links of my working power drill model (Please subscribe my youtube channel for more videos)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQumYgobBhY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCyQfGLsajI

• Greetings from scale model planet
      By scalemodelplanet
      Hi I am new here and i love making scale models of different things, specially tools. 
      https://scalemodelplanet.blogspot.com/2019/10/miniature-scale-model-power-drill.html
    • 1:24 scale Poldark series Chavenage House
      By Debora59
      Out in the Garden set up with interior lighting to kick on at sundown. 
    • Beacon Hill Dollhouse arrived!!!
      By lbolsega
      Hello everyone! I’m new here. My Greenleaf Beacon Hill kit finally came in today! I’m a bit nervous as this is my first dollhouse build. Can anyone share some tips on what helped you? I heard the instructions are kind of difficult and hard to understand. I’ve been watching the YouTube videos and I can’t find one that is like a step by step. I already know some of the changes I’m going to make or other builders suggestions that I’m going to use. I’ve got most of the starter supplies: the glues, the clamps, painters tape, the ultimate cutter from hobby lobby, stains and some mini screwdrivers and a mini jewelry mallet/hammer. Any help throughout this would be so much appreciated! As A paramedic I work odd shifts so I plan to work on this on days off. I’d also like to possibly make my own kitchen counters. I’m in love with the farmhouse sink and I would like to incorporate that. I also do plan to run electricity.  Thank you all!