Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Help with Dollhouse Name

4 posts in this topic

I have been wanting to do a rehab for a long time.  Thanks to a friend of mine who spotted one at her church bazaar, I am finally getting the chance.  I was wondering if anyone knew what house this is.  It looks like it is possibly MDF, but I haven't seen it in person yet.  Thanks in advance.

Dollhouse front 2.jpg

dollhouse back 2.jpg

I think it is an Arrow Deluxe Tudor.  

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=view&id=98121

My first doll house was an Arrow 10 Room Dream House built for me by my mom and grandma. I loved that house. I have one in the box now but probably won't get to building it or have room for it if I do! :crazyeyes:

19 hours ago, tjb said:

I think it is an Arrow Deluxe Tudor.  

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=view&id=98121

My first doll house was an Arrow 10 Room Dream House built for me by my mom and grandma. I loved that house. I have one in the box now but probably won't get to building it or have room for it if I do! :crazyeyes:

Thanks.  I had never heard of Arrow dollhouses before.  I certainly don't have room for this one as it looks quite big, but I'm sure I'll find a place. :)

If its MDF its probably super heavy too. Hope you got it! What a great looking house.

That's the great thing about friends and family knowing about your hobby, they give you a call when they see something worth grabbing!