• ×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Replacement die-cut sheets (Beacon Hill window)
      By missmiss76541
      I have the Beacon Hill kit, I bought it back in 2008. It's been in-process since then. Lately I've been doing a lot more with it. I am up to the windows now, and I should have 4 sheets of the same windows, but I only have 3. I don't know if it was never there in the kit, or if I lost it somewhere in the last 12 years. 
      So I emailed Greenleaf last Monday, 9 days ago, asking if I could get a substitute sheet, someone replied immediately that yes, it's $20 plus shipping, and I needed to specify exactly what sheet I needed, which I had already done in the initial email. So I emailed right back, with the sheet I needed, and I even sent a picture of the schematic. No response...I have since emailed 4 more times, no response. I have called the company phone number countless times in the last 9 days, left messages, I've got no response. I'm stuck, I can't assemble any more until I get that sheet, the windows need to be finished before I start on the trim. What is up with this company? Someone answered me right away the first email, now I get crickets. 
    • First time builder in Texas!
      By SBL
      Good Morning Everyone,
      We are getting the Beacon Hill for my daughter for Christmas for us to build together.  She loves all things miniature (as do I) and will be thrilled with the traditional style.  As a first time builder, my main question is where do we start? Is there a reference book we should have on hand, any tool kits I should buy in addition to the doll house, favorite glue? I would hate to open the box and find we need several additional items, or start and realize we should have done things in a certain order.  I am so excited and nervous to start this project with her and want to be as prepared as possible!
      Many many thanks,
      Sophie
    • BH-001
      By Gleise
      I don't like mulions...