Hello Everyone!

RoseReveries

Hello! I'm a long time lurker and finally decided to make an account and join the fun and conversation :) My name is Anastasia (Rose is okay too!) and I've been into dollhouses for a few years, and miniatures for much much longer. My first and only finished build was an Orchid, and I'm not at all happy with it so now two years later I'm going to start over from scratch and build my little dream house!

I have a chronic pain disorder so I work really slow, but I really want to make a house for my little doll I made that has the same health problems as me. I've attached a picture of her down below! I've always been a doll maker and went ultra tiny trying to make a dollhouse doll. I got the pattern for her off Etsy, and she actually has an armature so she's poseable! I can't wait to see her in her new house!

Anyway, I hope to post often and get to know everyone :D

Euphemia.jpg

Welcome to the little family, Rose.  I am also a doll maker, although I have usually gone for embroidered faces; but that was before I discovered acrylics, so when I get back to my fabric folks I'm thinking of painting their faces.  Your little person looks a lot like one of my friends!