Pepperwood Farm free in LA area

KeirahMom

condition: good 

My grandfather built this HUGE custom (no kit) dollhouse for me and he never finished it. My kids love to paint and got ahold of it recently when I wasn’t looking, but the bones are there for someone who wants to put the love effort into this. It’s solid wood, huge, and heavy...more for show once it’s been decorated. 

Measurements are 36 Wide x 30 Depth x 40 Height (without wheels...the wheels add an additional couple inches). Let me know if you’re interested. FREE for pick up only in Southern California. 

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/art/7017942416.html

@Elsbeth: thank you so much for giving it a name!  I’ve always wondered how he did it. I started working on it when I was a kid, but several cross-country moves, years of storage, and three kids just make me want to pass it to someone who will appreciate it and make it beautiful. :)

16 hours ago, KeirahMom said:

@Elsbeth: thank you so much for giving it a name!  I’ve always wondered how he did it. I started working on it when I was a kid, but several cross-country moves, years of storage, and three kids just make me want to pass it to someone who will appreciate it and make it beautiful. :)

It's a great dollhouse plan - nice spacious rooms, high ceilings. I had one once but it was too big for me and too much work - but I always loved it. I ended up buying the 1:86 scale version - so much smaller, but still adorable.

I hope it finds a good home!