Apple Blossom window replacements

amyole

So, in July I picked up an Apple Blossom (RGT) house (for free!!)  and it took me forever to strip the paint on the outside. Some windows were missing and others in rough shape. At one point, somewhere, I saw that there were replacement windows for the house. I thought it was on RGT website. But, when I was ready to order them, I could not find them. I ordered the Victorian windows instead, which OF COURSE are too big. The windows are absolutely beautiful, but it means I will have to enlarge the openings. The house is plywood, not MDF, but there is still a risk that they will be cockeyed with my cutting skills. 

This is when I say to myself, "It's so much easier to build from a new kit." What was supposed to be a quick refurb has morphed into a big project. I know it will be worth it in the end, whenever that is.:bangin:

On 11/27/2019, 9:40:31, amyole said:

I will have to enlarge the openings. The house is plywood, not MDF, but there is still a risk that they will be cockeyed with my cutting skills. 

A bit of trim will cover a multitude of errors :D