Cheltenham Directions/Schematic

Khadi

I recently purchased a Cheltenham from Ebay.  I'm am really excited to get this because I've been wanting an affordable front-opening dollhouse so that I can actually decorate one of my dollhouses without the kitties playing in it.  There is only one problem.  It is missing the directions and schematics.  The box was full so I'm hoping all of the pieces are there.  I was wondering if anyone had a copy that they would be willing to share.  Thanks in advance.

Hi Karen,

I saw that house on eBay, and I didn't think it was a Greenleaf.  Did it turn out be one? I am glad you got it, I was considering bidding on it. It didn't look like it was a Tab and slot style house. Has it arrived yet?

Is this the one? If you look they copied the exact description from Greenleaf yet the box says it is made by Norcraft. I think you got a great house, but I don't think it is from Greenleaf.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-CHELTENHAM-DOLLS-HOUSE-SELF-ASSEMBLE-WOOD-KIT-1-12-Scale-DETAILED-NEW-/303392224083?hash=item46a395f353%3Ag%3A%7EYoAAOSwJU5d6bvr&nma=true&si=liHduC%252B6ieLf%252F94ycQ9JcANDbkc%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

The box says Norcraft, but it was sold by Greenleaf at some time because it is on the Greenleaf store website.  It's been marked "sold out" as long as I've been visiting their site though.  I've found almost nothing on this site or the web related to it so it must have been out of circulation for awhile.