Back "home" again

Anna

After a few hectic  ges are settling in and I am also able to log on here again, Yay which Feels SO great. Have missed you all terribly, especially since mini-ing has been My lifeline in it all. 

Hugs

9 minutes ago, KathieB said:

Anna, great to have you back! Have been wondering where you'd wandered off to. 

After a few hectic  ges are settling in  ... say what?

Well, My FIL have had a rough year in and out of Pain managing with no explanation to start with, Now they have found that he has 7(!) compressor vertabraes and that it is caused by osteoporosis (sp?) so that along with a change in direktion with My work as I am Now working with school development questions at the municipal which is a game chanser in many ways yet still the same, but I am Now working with fellow principal collegues as sort of a guide and deviil's advocate so to speak and DH has also have a change career wise as he and a collegue were offered to take over the fir, he has worked at for the last 20 years or something which they did as of October, so just a mish made of things really and in between just Trying to breath (ie doing minis) 

hugs

Oh, Anna, I was hoping you were just off in The Zone merrily mini-ing.  I hope your FIL has gotten some relief.  My maternal grandmother actually shrank a few inches due to osteoporosis, and I have been taking supplements to fight it off.  Welcome home, dear heart!

Minis have actually been my "keeping sane" zone for the duration of the year... As for FIL, he has shrunk over 2' but we are hoping that the rehab along with the treatment he will start come January (that includes needles and daily shots along with rehab) atleast over the duration of 18 months. We all hope that it will work for him as it has really been a painful year for him dealing with this. 

As it somewhat heriditary my husband will be tested to see if he has tendencies as well (so far it feels like he might be clear from as he has had his share of bike accidents without broken bones so to speak)

So right now I am really looking forward to vacation starting Monday :)

Well, right Now I am sort of pacing the floors around home as FIL took a turn for the worse yesterday with excruciating pain in the abdominal area/lower back might be a, possible reaction of the meditations so after contact with  media l advisors he got to the hospital and they are Now going though testing, testing and testing. Hubby is there along with MIL. Fingers crossed and positive thoughts but hard to foucs on anything in particular so to speak. 

Hugs

FIL  is  back home again with Pain management as well as a change in his meds, Hoping that it Will help him better. He Feels so much  better Now but he is tired which is no wonder in this whole  experience. So happy right Now as he Looks and Sounds so much better. 

• Like 1