Outlet Mini

Sable

I love these little surprise minis. I'm guessing the computer screen is printed on a transparency with a light bulb inside the case to illuminate it. The little flashing lights intrigue me. And I'm betting there's a light in the refrigerator should one open it. All in all, a remarkable mini, and not only because somebody had to spend a fair amount of time on the floor to install it. I'm pretty sure I'd have a hard time getting down there to admire it. Well, maybe not a problem getting down, but getting up again ... that would be another story.  :ermm:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, My Miniature Madness said:

The base molding, wallpaper and outlet look the same

Hmm.  You're right, Jodi.

12 hours ago, KathieB said:

All in all, a remarkable mini, and not only because somebody had to spend a fair amount of time on the floor to install it. I'm pretty sure I'd have a hard time getting down there to admire it.

Because of the way it's photographed, you can't really tell from the video where the wall is or what is behind it.  For all we know, it could simply be a piece of drywall with some baseboard and flooring set up on a table, which would make creating the miniature room in behind much easier.  The room itself is quite spectacular, and I'd like to believe it's really set up inside a wall at floor level, because, as a child, I always dreamed of finding something like that in our walls.  :)  However, I'm not entirely convinced.  For example, in the minimumm.blogspot photo, the wood flooring seems to continue much deeper into the wall than you would expect it to in a real house.

1 hour ago, Debsrand56 said:

For example, in the minimumm.blogspot photo, the wood flooring seems to continue much deeper into the wall than you would expect it to in a real house.

You may be right, Deb. Nevertheless, both are lovely examples of surprise minis. :D