room dividers for front opening RGTMontpelier

BunOne

Hi, I've not been working on my Duracraft Crestview for a while. I hit a roadblock and I'm still ruminating on the solution. However, I did find a miniature shop going out of business and got a great deal on a RGT Montpelier front opening plywood dollhouse kit. I'm loving putting this together, it's like night and day from the Crestview. The problem I've run into is the room dividers. The front opening setup is confusing to me also. I thought I'd love it but it's becoming clear that it removes a big piece of the decor when opened. The instructions don't say how to install the dividers but do give some optional layouts. There also are no instructions on gluing, nailing or screwing them in place. They are very tight and difficult to move so maybe they don't need to be glued? I'm just afraid I'll chose a layout for the dividers and then discover there's a problem once I get doors etc installed. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Also, this house has 5 windows and a front door only on the front, so when the front is opened, there's no windows showing. I'm thinking of adding a side door from the kitchen to the exterior and maybe a few windows to the back. Will this work? Any suggestions? And any other suggestions regarding the construction of this house would be appreciated. I'll add some pics soon. Thanks!