Monica's Apartment & Central Perk

shamrockgirl18

My husband's Christmas surprise to me is a FRIENDS dollhouse! :cucumber:

It's actually more like a very big roombox, with Monica's apartment on one side and Central Perk on the other side. It's unfinished, because he knew I'd want to do as much of it myself as possible, but he did paint the walls in Monica's apartment the perfect shade of purple.

I will post pictures of it soon, but I couldn't wait to share my good news with all of you.

Please post any suggestions or links that you think would be good as I start working on my latest project.

• Like 7

Fun! Can't wait to see pictures. You should put Monica and Phoebe's dollhouses on the coffee table.

Also, you could set up Central Perk with Phoebe's guitar at the front like she's been doing a show. Delph Miniatures makes a good espresso machine and other shop fixtures that would work in a coffee shop.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Island-Shack said:

I would love to see pics! My family and I are Friends fanatics, and they keep asking me when I'm going to do Monica's apartment or Central Perk

I'm going to post some pics soon! My husband intentionally left it very unfinished, so I wanted to make a little progress on it, just so it's clear what it represents.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Island-Shack said:

I hope this link works, one of the miniature pages I follow on Instagram just re-posted this video of Monica's apartment....it's incredible!

I'm sure

I'm sure mine will not look as amazing as this one, but it's great inspiration. Thanks!

• Like 3

On 1/12/2020, 10:18:09, Becky132 said:

This is awesome! I’m such a huge fan of friends excited to see the pictures!!

me too! It began when I was in middle school, and I watched the series all the way until the last episode when I was in college.

It started streaming on Netflix a week before my son was born. After I gave birth, I was in the hospital and I ended up watching the episode where Rachel gives birth to Emma. My son is 5 now and he knows the song and the characters and episodes, so not having it on Netflix has been a big deal for me.

This is a way to keep my Friends fix until it starts streaming again (on a diff service).

• 4 months later...