3 Dollhouses For Sale: Arrow Kit 750 Royal Dream / Greenleaf Fairfield 8015 / Dura Craft Heritage HR560

lrsafari

Hope I am obeying the rules.

I am "New" here, but my eBay record is visible, and I can point to when I bought and sold high end cinema cameras and gear.

I am happy to provide additional photos or details if requested.

(1) Arrow Kit 750 Royal Dream 
  • Kit in original box, Appears complete, I counted the main wood sheets. I am not sure if any shingles or other loose pieces. Box is old masking tape nightmare, but it is there.
883fsqx763841.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg

ta97euf963841.jpg?width=1600&format=pjpg

(2) Kit: Dura Craft Heritage HR 560

• Kit in original box. Perhaps 25% of kit is missing.

• My wife and I did an inventory of the pieces. I have some of the instruction manual pages we made notes on, but need to look for a couple pages.

r75tmv4u63841.jpg?width=974&format=pjpg&kydqnaxw63841.jpg?width=1249&format=pjpg

(3) BUILT: Greenleaf Fairfield 8015

• Fully assembled, painted, flooring. But needs a bit of care. Some shingles are missing, Some panels sem loose. Flooring, other decorator items showing their age.lckk2g3x53841.jpg?width=2819&format=pjpgwdihw6n163841.jpg?width=1982&format=pjpgc7xjgo0363841.jpg?width=2714&format=pjpg

• 11 months later...

This is posted at the beginning of this sub forum:

Please Read Before Posting!

This forum is for posting information only -- no prices! Please don't make more than one sales or trade solicitation post per week. Community members are reminded that Greenleaf staff and forum staff have no control over sales transactions or trades initiated in this forum.

We recommend not including your email address in your post, as this can open you up to unsolicited emails from spammers. Members are encouraged to communicate about trades and sales using the forum's private message system.

This forum is here on a temporary basis and is subject to change without notice. We hope to make this forum a permanent part of our community. Please help us meet this goal by not abusing this area.

We encourage people to read it before posting, since we want to keep this section of the forum.  I hope he still has it for you.