Instant Pot -- instant gratification?

KathieB

6 hours ago, Goldenrodfarm said:

Have you made deserts in your IP?  One of my friends made a cheese cake, it was very good!

I found some recipes for cheese cake made in the egg bite molds but haven't tried it yet.

Thanks for posting about this. I have an instant pot and an air fryer, and have been thinking about getting another instant pot for large dinners. My air fryer gets a lot of use and is reaching it's retirement age so if I got a smaller IP with this lid I could have the best of both worlds:)

• 1 year later...

The hubs got us a small air fryer on tophatter.com and are we ever hooked!  I have a 5-qt one on order from Lowe's to pick up later this week and the little one will go with our youngest son when he moves.

• 4 weeks later...

Lisa, we have our #3 (disabled) son with us while we're working on selling his house and moving him, and the 5 qt is perfect for us.  I made donuts for breakfast this week and they were excellent, and last night I made fried green beans (like we used to get at the Chinese buffet) for supper.