Fairfield assembly guide (can someone send instructions?)

C.Young

Hi not sure if I choose the right forum here but I got a Fairfield dollhouse as a gift but there are no instructions in the package. Been trying to find the guide, been trying to get in touch with Greenleaf and having no success. Please help. This is my first dollhouse and want to do it correctly. I have wanted one since I first saw one which is 40 yrs ago and I do not want to mess this up.

I would keep trying to call Greenleaf and leave a message if possible.  I have found it a challenge to reach them, but I have always been successful in the end.  In the meantime, I would search Fairfield directions on the Internet.  There are  lot of great websites and blogs out there people have created that take you step-by-step through building of specific dollhouses.  I find it as much, if not more, helpful to see what the pieces look like together as I'm building.  Also, do a lot of dry fitting before glueing.  This will enable you to see if the pieces are together correctly.  And, as others on this site will tell you- don't use hot glue.  Use craft or wood glue because it will hold up longer.

• Like 1

I edited your post title so someone who has the instructions might be more likely to see it. Hopefully someone can help you out! I would send them to you but I don't think I have them anymore (I'll double check though).