Orchid - Badly Warped Pieces

WC

I bought an Orchid kit from Hobby Lobby some time last year - can't remember exactly when.  I have the foundation, the walls, and both floors glued in and was getting ready to put in the partition walls when I realized that the partition walls are badly warped and then I discovered the main floor is now warped.  I am assuming that the only way to work on the main floor is to totally disassemble the whole house.  I glued it with Aleene's tacky glue.  Is there any way to take it apart now ?    If I get it apart, do I just soak the warped pieces and weigh them down ?  For how long?

What's even more discouraging is I bought another Orchid kit (also from Hobby Lobby) just before Christmas and have discovered that it also has warped walls and floor.  

Any suggestions ?

For the unassembled kit store it flat with evenly distributed weight on top and see if that helps with the warp.  When you get your present kit disassembled you do not need to soak the pieces, just dampen them and lay them flat under evenly distributed weight (old textbooks are great for this, or paint cans on top of scrap boards) until they dry.  If you live in a very humid climate you might invest in a room dehumidifier for your work area.